Drunken' Fun Run
Hayters and Company and Party Guru Productions Present :
Drunken Fun Run! Denver's Largest Drunken Scavenger Hunt!
Saturday June 25th join us for a night of pure madness as we run a muck around this entire city! 100 teams of 5 people each will compete in a epic drunken free for all across the Lodo and Larimer square area. 50 unique items will be hidden across the area and it is your teams job to find them! The winning team will receive a $500 bar tab from Hayters and Co !
The event starts and ends at Hayters & Co between 19th & 20th on Blake St. Team registration will begin at 830pm and the hunt will start at 10:15! There are only 100 teams total able to participate so get there early to insure you are able to register!
What you need :
- A team and team name. You can have up to (but not require to have ) 5 team members. You will ideally want the max number of members on your time to assist you in the hunt. Please designate a team representative for your team. They will be responsible for checking your team in the night of the event as well as tallying up your teams list at the end of the evening.
- Team themes are STONGLY encouraged. You will need the assistance of complete strangers and pedestrians on your journey and a team costume or theme will aid you in their participation. Plus it's more fun that way ;).
- Bring a camera or camera phone! Many of the items on the hunt area not able to be taken or moved so you'll need to take pictures to document that you've completed the task.
- ONLY a $5 entry fee per person ($25 for a team of 5)
- You will have from 10:15 to 12:30 to find as many of the items as humanly possible then arrive back at Hayters and Co to tally up and determine the winning team.
- Winning time will be announced at 1:15 a.m. and be awarded with the $500 bar tab from Hayters and Company!
- This is a 21 + event. A majority of the items will be found in bars downtown and require some heavy drinking ;). Big kids only please!
Feel free to text Mike Knopping 720-690-7107 with any questions or for more info!
Special thanks to our sponsors Hayters and Co. , Jackson's Denver, Maloney's Tavern.