KUVO, Dazzle, Central Presents and Feyline have
teamed up to bring a distinguished music lineup to the historic and mystical mountain town of Central City, Colorado.
Central Jazz is the revival of the Central City Jazz Festival, which ran continuously from 1976 through 1992 and is resurfacing on June 9th, 2018 with an unparalleled lineup. This year will feature four stages in various locations throughout the town, ensuring fans can explore the quaint and beautiful location amidst this connoisseur-status music offering.
This festival will feature many talented musicians from renowned funk and jam acts such as the Meters, Galactic, Dumpstaphunk, Jerry Garcia Band, The Motet and Lettuce. Dragon Smoke and the NOLA Central All-Stars, two “Superjams”, are co-headlining this event. The “Superjam” is a New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival tradition, pairing together members from various bands to create something unique and special. True to its name, Central Jazz will play host to jazz acts including Venus Cruz and Adam Bodine Trio, curated by KUVO and Dazzle.
The event will host the first ever appearance of the NOLA Central All-Stars, which will be an
annually curated “supergroup” of renowned musicians. This year’s All-Stars include Ivan Neville, Ian Neville, Alvin Ford Jr., George Porter, Jr., Nick Daniels and Tony Hall.
Tickets go on sale Thursday, March 22nd, with both GA and VIP options available. Full event
information is available at centraljazz.co
Where's the Party?Downtown Central City
Central City, Colorado
- Dragon Smoke (Members of Galactic & Dumpstaphunk)
- NOLA Central All-Stars (Ivan Neville, Ian Neville, Alvin Ford Jr., George Porter Jr., NickDaniels, Tony Hall)
- Joe Marcinek Band (Melvin Seals, Tony Hall, Joe Marcinek)
- George Porter Jr. & Runnin’ Pardners
- Adam Deitch Jazz Quartet (Debut)
- Juno What?!*
- Local Acts: The Copper Children, Venus Cruz, Adam Bodine Trio, MLIMA*, The Midnight Club Chris Conquered
*Exclusive After Party Acts
● Music from 11 am - 3 am
● All Ages Event, some restricted areas/sets for Under 21
● Morning Brunch hosted by KUVO Jazz with Adam Bodine Trio (21+)
● Official after party featuring Juno What?!, Cycles and Mlima from 11pm-3am
● Getting There
○ Free parking will be available
○ 30 minute drive from Denver, 45 minute drive from Boulder
○ Various ride options will be made available
● On Friday, June 8th, there will be a kick off event, open to the public hosted by Grand Z
Event Details● Music from 11 am - 3 am● All Ages Event, some restricted areas/sets for Under 21● Morning Brunch hosted by KUVO Jazz with Adam Bodine Trio (21+)● Official after party featuring Juno What?!, Cycles and Mlima from 11pm-3am● Getting There○ Free parking will be available○ 30 minute drive from Denver, 45 minute drive from Boulder○ Various ride options will be made available● On Friday, June 8th, there will be a kick off event, open to the public hosted by Grand ZCasino (21+)
KUVO – an independent, public radio station – has provided a rare blend of music
and news, broadcasting the very best in jazz, Latin jazz and blues in addition to seventeen
locally produced, culturally diverse programs.
Dazzle: Providing Denver with eclectic music, food, & drinks for the past 20 years.
Central Presents mission it is to turn The City of Central, Colorado into a world class arts
Feyline is an enterprise located in Denver, Colorado. Established in 1967 by Barry Fey, Feyline
continues to challenge standards within the industry, with an extensive and impressive history
amongst the founders of the live touring space.
Grand Z is a 24 hour Casino Hotel in Central City’s historical district and minutes from the Teller
House, where Central Jazz’s late night after party will take place.